February 10, 2010

Sushipot Parts


After a long (much needed) hiatus my 2nd Etsy shop, Sushipotparts, has reopened with more vintage ephemera, unique objects and all the unusual parts 'n pieces a mixed media artist could desire (well maybe not ALL!). Everyone that knows me can see that I'm a collector and a hoarder of objects and this shop helps support my addiction. When I come across a good find in my junking, thrifting, antiquing ventures I can bring home my treasures, use some in my own work and share some with you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice photo collage. That's a work of art in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! I used this tool to create it. Tons of fun: http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tip! Thanks...I've been doing my little montages in Photoshop, and it takes forever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...