April 23, 2010

Handmade Heart

We're feeling a bit better and on the tail end of our colds. Hope everyone is having a beautiful Friday and looking forward to the weekend--I know that I am! Thought I'd share a newly acquired art object with you today. I was lucky enough to win the bid on this handmade heart model over on Ebay last week. Someone was auctioning off old med school anatomical models and this gem was tucked in among them. The bids on the others were all out of reach, but lucky for me I didn't have as much competition for this charming hand painted wooden heart.

I'm still deciding on a place for it in the house but I suspect it will likely appear in a vignette soon. Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you again on Monday.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...