March 28, 2011

Mellow Yellow



I'm back! I've missed you! Who knew I would miss tending my little, virtual garden patch SO much? Hope your past ten days have been pleasant. I'd have to describe my spring-break-time-away-thingy as quite "mellow yellow" (see pics!). We worked hard and played hard as a family. The "to-do's" didn't all get did but I breathed and was actually lazy for some portions of my days. As for the spring cleaning I deem it a success as every window in the house is spotless. There was even time to work in an antiquing trip and I can't wait to share my newly acquired treasures with you later on in the week.

















4 comments:

  1. What marvellous photos. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we have missed you :)
    These are a great set of photos.
    My fav is of your daughter with the smile and baby doll.
    So adorable, makes me smile to see girls still play with dolls
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you had a nice time.
    Lovely pics as always.
    My turn for a break next I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Good to be back :)

    Amy, yes--Lizzie loves that doll. She got her for xmas when she was 4 and has played with her every day since. The doll is literally the 4th member of the family, her name is Valerie :)

    Deb--taking a break was hard but very refreshing. It was good to have a change in the routine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...