October 9, 2011

2011 Holiday Art Blocks



The first collection of this year's holiday art blocks will be making their way into the shop this week...starting tonight! I've been collecting festive ephemera all year long and it's fun to finally put it to good use. If you see a collage block here that you just have to have shoot me a message via Etsy conversations and I'll be happy to reserve it for you. Can you hear those jingle bells approaching?! I swear my studio is beginning to resemble Santa's workshop these days.



2 comments:

  1. I'm never disappointed when I see your work. Especially the art blocks. I'm not quite sure how you manage keeping something in a sense quite simple looking interesting every time...but you do. These are fantastic.
    ~andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Andrea! Glad you enjoy the new holiday blocks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...