December 23, 2011

Merry & Happy





I picked up these handmade Christmas paper dolls earlier in the year at Miss Pickles Attic and have been saving them for a special day to share with you. The elfish looking Santa and sweet holly leaf girl along with a few of their cousins are part of our holiday decor this year.



Looking back on 2011 I have so much to be thankful for and smack at the top of the list is my gratitude for each Sushipot patron and blog reader. Thank you for supporting me and my family this year. Patrick, Lizzie and I send you wishes for a Merry Holiday and a Happy Christmas wherever you may be and however you may celebrate.

And for now I say adieu...I'll see you in the New Year!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely image. A Merry Christmas to you all! Looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work and reading your wonderful blog posts in 2012. Here's to another great year! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Scott Family!
    Wishing you a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your kind wishes!

    Here's to an Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...