June 1, 2012

I See Faces


Found Object Faces at Sushipot Vintage

One of my favorite tags to browse on Instagram is #iseefaces. It's always fun to see the faces that others discover in mundane objects or find obscured in the urban landscape.



I put together this set of faces for the shop. Many of these little faces have been following me around for years--most of them were picked up on the Gulf Coast. Guess it's time to set 'em free!



We have big plans this weekend. Patrick and I are celebrating our twelfth wedding anniversary on Sunday. You can peek at our wedding pics I posted last year but all you get this year is this family portrait of sorts. Hah!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Cute family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelsey! It's our fav family photo yet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...