November 21, 2012

Gobble, Gobble


Our Thanksgiving Day preparations are well underway and I'm busy wrapping up loose ends in the shop so I can take the day off tomorrow! This will be our second year celebrating with a purely vegetarian menu and I think I've got a better handle on it this time 'tho lemme say it'll be a little bit heavy on the carbs. haha! These pictures were taken last year....we made fruit turkeys which have been a tradition in my family since I can remember. I'm gonna pop back in later today to announce this years BIG Sushipot Holiday Sale. Planning to have it up and running so I don't even have to think about it on my day off. Wishing you and yours a Happy Turkey Day if you reside here in the USA. Gobble, gobble!

4 comments:

  1. how wonderful!
    I could go for a veggie thanksgiving. sounds wonderful :)

    Have a safe and wonderful day with your family tomorrow.
    It looks like you had great fun last year!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...we had a good time last year and now we have to top it ;) Lizzie's got all sorts of things planned for her fruit turkey creation. Have a wonderful day with your family too. xo, Suzanna

      Delete
  2. Ha ha... I love those apple turkeys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...