March 31, 2014

Wooden Spoons


I picked up this lovely collection of wooden spoons at Impulse 1672 a couple of weeks ago. A worn and sturdy assortment of the most basic kitchen implement....useful for stirring and serving. For now they are hanging out in the studio but may wander to the kitchen soon 'cuz I'm still trying to decide if I should add to the collection. And now here's some spoon-spiration for you on this last Monday of the month:

Ariele talks about the magic of spoons.
Abbey found this huge spoon collection.
An old spoon assemblage by yours truly.
Elisabeth paints sweet faces on spoons.
Start your own collection via 86Home.
Remember my spoonful of ship?

3 comments:

  1. That wooden spoon assemblage doll you made is amazing! Love the look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! She's from way back in 2007.

      Delete
  2. As a culinary student, I need tools that are of great quality so that I can produce good quality products. That’s why I purchase my wooden spoons only from Unique Custom Products in Colorado because I can rely on them to give me the quality that I need. Unique Custom Products also customises all my other culinary tools. You should definitely check their website.You won’t be disappointed. http://www.stampworldonline.com/category.aspx?categoryID=904

    ReplyDelete