February 17, 2010

Visual Cures


I've been nursing some sort of viral crud the last few days and went to visit the doctor this morning to make certain my sore throat was not strep. The test was negative so the doctor's orders are rest and liquids. Decided to come home and rest by perusing my Etsy favorites for some sort of visual cure. If only I could eat soup from these bowls at ionesAttic it would be a magic tonic for sure!


Just looking at this would cure anyone. A beautiful, wearable piece of art, in design, color palette and texture created by spinthread.


And I need a dose of this floral brooch from badassbunny!


Of course a bouquet of pencils from SweetLoveVintage would cheer me up and get me to feeling myself again.

Oh well, hopefully it will move on soon. In the meantime, I'd better go refill my glass of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment