Last year I was taken to posting a weekly image of a vignette from around my home or studio. Unfortunately, the series of faux Polaroids died a quick death when Patrick and I gave each other iPhone's for our 10th anniversary this past summer. Long story short, I quickly fell in love with Hipstamatic. Anyhow, I realized I have many Hipstamatic vignettes from about my studio that I've never shared with you. So....enjoy!
March 2, 2011
Hipstamatic Vignettes
Labels:
clown,
hipstamatic,
inspiration,
iphone,
phone,
photography,
studio,
sushipot,
vignette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love these, don't you just love the iphone apps you can do with photos.
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the photo booth!
these are fantastic! I want an iPhone just for the camera...
ReplyDeleteI have kinda fallen in love with your Etsy shop. So happy that I found your blog!
ReplyDeleteWonderful excess of clowns! I too want an iPhone just for the camera. Don't care about the phone at all!
ReplyDeleteI love the Pinocchio one. These are great!
ReplyDeleteAmy--I'll have to check out photo booth. Haven't tried that one yet!
ReplyDeleteJenn & Jane--the iPhone is definitely worth purchasing for the camera & photo apps. I always joke that my camera can make phone calls :)
Artfullife--Welcome! Glad you found me too :)
kipi--thank you, thank you! I'm flattered you like 'em as you are such an incredible photographer.
I absolutely love these! I haven't got Hipstamatic but I'm on instagram, and I wanted to share with you a picture I took on it of a Humpty Dumpty doll I have that reminds me of a face seen in one of your vignettes here!
ReplyDeletehttp://eec.tumblr.com/post/2852653260
i got him @ a garage sale a few years ago.
that link is to my personal blog but you may know me from twitter as eloise moorehead :-)
Hi Eloise--Thanks for stopping by! I just joined instagram a couple weeks ago. I'll see if I can find you there too. My account is "sushipot"
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pic of your Humpty Doll. He's one spiffy guy! It looks just like the face i have. I was wondering what it was for and guessing some sort of doll. I bought it on Etsy a few years back. Maybe i should turn him into a Humpty doll too :)