February 15, 2010

Weekend Thrifting


It worked out to do a bit of thrifting around town on Saturday. A much needed respite from the studio, house and the computer! All in all it was a successful outing and many treasures have been added to the Sushipot trove.


More scissors for my growing collection. I have no idea what I'll ever do with them but I still add to their numbers. One of these days I'll photograph the entire collection to share with you.


A couple pieces of religious kitsch. I can now create another one of these!


The faded camouflaged tones of this vintage military issue sewing kit caught my eye. I've decided to part with this one here. (I must support my habit somehow!)


This used watercolor kit will probably be put to further use as it is the perfect size to keep with my sketchbook.


And last but not least I'll leave you with a bit of sunshine on this wintry Monday.

PS: Yes, Lizzie did make her Daddy pink cupcakes for Valentine's Day. You can see one of her masterpieces here :)

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how you organize all your cool stuff. I'm terrible at it and you look like you are good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the yellow objects Kim :)

    Liz--Not sure how good i am at organizing (it's a constant battle!) but I'll work on putting a post together to show you some of the ways things are organized in my studio. It will give me an excuse to clean the studio up a bit!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...