April 29, 2010

Thifting Finds


A quick thrifting stop a couple days ago produced several charming finds. I couldn't resist these miniature watering cans. The smallest one is not much larger than my thumbnail.


This pair of retro Swinger albums were in great condition so I did not pass them up. They will most likely end up in Sushipotparts when I find time to add some new listings.


An old toy cap gun--perfect for a little cowboy. And...a folding autographic brownie camera circa 1917. I have no idea if it works but it's such a unique display piece.


I cannot believe I found this pair of antique silhouettes. The one on the left is a delicate paper cut and the right is a reversed glass painting. So charming!

2 comments:

  1. I have that camera too..getting ready to put a roll of ilford 120 in and see how things develop..:) if you would like to give it a shot or know more about it here is a site with the pdf. manual...http://www.butkus.org/chinon/kodak/kodak_folding_autographic_brownie_2a/kodak_folding_autographic_brownie_2a.htm

    I will post some pics to my blog once i develop them. Love your stuff..I ordered the "target" art block a few months back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the info Darrell. Let me know how your images turn out. I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...