October 26, 2010

1950's Toy Catalog



With the recent onslaught of toy catalogs arriving in our mailbox (only eight weeks until Christmas!) I thought I'd share one that I truly enjoy pouring over. Sometime last year I purchased this circa 1950's toy catalog. If I remember correctly, I paid around thirty dollars for it--more than anything in the catalog was originally sold for. Don't forget that you can click on any of these pages to get a closer look as some of the descriptions are priceless. For instance on the image below..."dolls are more fun than people". Enjoy!











3 comments:

  1. Takes me back to my childhood! Love the catalog pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Glad you enjoyed these pages :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...