November 30, 2010

Roly Poly Santas





Every year we add a little special something to our stash of holiday decorations and this year I convinced Patrick that it just had to be this collection of roly poly santas! I found them at Vintage Junque on Etsy and resisted the temptation for several weeks but when no one else snatched them up I gave in. They arrived yesterday and now that I've taken their family portrait I'll have Lizzie arrange them on the mantle. The problem is I'm already trolling Ebay for new family members--somebody help me!

4 comments:

  1. I am with you, I am santa crazy this year and super cute vintage santa I can find I snap up in a heartbeat
    these are awesome!!!
    AMy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Good to know I'm not alone on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you want to be helped .. find others or stop looking for them ;-).
    These are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should say I need help to stop but it's too late!! I've already bought another one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...