February 10, 2011

Valentine Vignettes



Don't you just love these old-school Valentine vignettes? This set of lovelies are from a booklet published by Doubl-Glo circa 1950's. We've sure had Valentines on our minds here at home. I've been receiving daily love notes from Lizzie and so has her daddy. All of her Valentines have been mailed off to their recipients and she's busy planning the special day and trying to guess what the "surprise" is that I told her we bought for her last night (big mistake 'cuz I'll be grilled for the next 72 hours I'm sure).





2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these! Thanks for sharing and happy valentines day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed these! Thanks for stopping by--have a beautiful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...