March 30, 2011

Crazy Quilt Pillow



Yesterday I mentioned I had one more treasure to share with you from my weekend antiquing jaunt and here 'tis! This little (10" x 15") crazy quilt pillow with the most delicate embroidery sampler is mine for keeps. I could not bear to part with it and for $3.50 it was a lucky steal. For the sake of restraint I passed up another pair of crazy quilt pillows but neither of them sported such exquisite loveliness. Now I need to decide whether to leave it in its shabby pillow form or frame up the floral sampler.





4 comments:

  1. I think you totatlly need to put that in your shop...so I can buy it
    LOL
    That is gorgeous, what a steal for sure.
    I would have to leave it lay on a chair and touch it every once in awhile. I love the way it lays there in the picture. I can't stop looking at it.
    I so need to move back to the midwest, i miss finding good stuff.
    Take care
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like little pictographs almost, I would have totally bought that up. I've always loved your taste and am happy to have found your blog now.

    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you know if I ever grow tired of looking at the pillow Amy ;) The midwest does have some good stuff...much different finds than when I lived in Alabama although I knew where to get really good deals there. Still learning about the shops around here.


    Welcome Kim--I'm happy you found my little blogging space too!! You're right...they really do look like little pictographs. Great description! Stop by anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a difficult decision! Either way, you definitely stumbled upon a treasure with this piece. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...