September 26, 2011

My Mom Story at Bloesem Kids



How very exciting to wake up this morning to my Mom Story feature at Bloesem Kids! Thank you Tiffany for such a lovely interview and welcome to all of you wonderful Bloesem readers. Lizzie was/is pleased to play such a starring role as my sweet daughter--I guess she didn't have a choice 'cuz I sure wouldn't have a story to tell without her! You can take a peek at the interview right here. And...sending a Happy Birthday greeting to my own mom today!

7 comments:

  1. So lovely to see you both! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story was about my favorite Mom Story ever! I loved your description of a day out - including a snack and coffee at starbucks - then returning home to a dinner that had been cooking in the crock pot. lovely!

    and I adore your daughter's crafts! soooo cute.

    happy to find your blog and will now subscribe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind words ladies!

    Sunny--welcome to my little corner here on the internet! It's wonderful to have you here and thank you for subscribing too :) Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved to read the interview! I left a comment which I hope you'll read soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet Ellen--I'm gonna head over and read the comment now!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a delightful, insightful read. Thank you for sharing a window on your world with us! Your creations are ever-inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...