

This old catalog, circa 1920's, is chock-full of decorative jewelry findings and metal stampings for earrings, brooches, pins, buckles and much more.

Every page has been meticulously inscribed with the corresponding stock number of each item. Wouldn't that have been a tedious task?!


I searched around the inter-webs a bit for any information on the Rhode Island Stamping Company of Providence, RI but came up with nary a positive query.


The book was purchased via a winning bid on Ebay last winter but it's been sitting in my items-to-be-blogged-about-someday pile and guess what...today's the day!

Now it will most likely venture into the studio to be added to the cool-old-paper-to-be-snipped-up-for-collage pile.

And...since there is no way I'll use up all 40 pages of unique decorative paper-y bits I may post a few pages up in the vintage shop. Keep an eye out for 'em you jewelry fiends ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment