April 10, 2013

Trade Fair Mall


We took a spontaneous trip out of town last weekend to look at a house in Springfield, MO. The house was a bust but we redeemed the excursion with a little bit of antiquing at the Trade Fair Mall in Osceola, Missouri. Lemme just say for the record that I will not be without many incredible sources for vintage goodies once we move this summer! I did my duty and loaded several bags of treasures into the trunk before we headed home. If you're ever traveling through Missouri on State Road 13 this is a fun stop for certain. And...there is a dining table I hope is still waiting for me when we pass by with the moving truck this summer (crossing fingers).







4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Fun pickings!!

    Wishing you a productive and creative day!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty! Glad you enjoyed the pics/picks ;)

      Delete
  2. Jealous. I need me a good day of treasure hunting...it's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a treasure hunting day in the NEAR future Kelsey ;) Good thing its yard sale season soon too!

      Delete