We took a spontaneous trip out of town last weekend to look at a house in Springfield, MO. The house was a bust but we redeemed the excursion with a little bit of antiquing at the Trade Fair Mall in Osceola, Missouri. Lemme just say for the record that I will not be without many incredible sources for vintage goodies once we move this summer! I did my duty and loaded several bags of treasures into the trunk before we headed home. If you're ever traveling through Missouri on State Road 13 this is a fun stop for certain. And...there is a dining table I hope is still waiting for me when we pass by with the moving truck this summer (crossing fingers).
April 10, 2013
Trade Fair Mall
Labels:
antique,
antiques,
instagram,
missouri,
photograph,
photography,
signs,
Trade Fair Mall,
weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooh! Fun pickings!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a productive and creative day!
Betty
Thank you Betty! Glad you enjoyed the pics/picks ;)
DeleteJealous. I need me a good day of treasure hunting...it's been too long.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a treasure hunting day in the NEAR future Kelsey ;) Good thing its yard sale season soon too!
Delete