October 24, 2014

Ornaments In Progress


Here's what's cookin' in the Sushipot kitchen....dingle-dangle ornaments! I've had such fun concocting these jolly xmas objects. Years of hoarding...errrr...collecting old-timey wooden bits 'n bobs has paid off. Now I just have to figure out how to give them a coat of varnish without gumming up their glorious dangliness ;) Then to photographing the whole crew....there are many, many others to choose from. I'm shooting to have them in the shop the first week of November. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Muy bonitos y originales!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you enjoy the ornaments :) --Suzanna

      Delete
  2. These are so sweet Suzanna- I've checked a bunch of times to see if they are in your shop yet. They will be a welcome addition to our tree, next to the handful of favorites by you already there.So happy you are doing more ornaments this year!! xoElizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like these dangl-y ornaments Elizabeth! They will be headed to the shop on Tuesday :) I've got a baker's dozen ready and am just finishing up the photos.

      Delete