Sending out Thanksgiving greetings to all of you celebrating this pie-filled holiday. I came across this bizarro image on a 1909 postcard of what is supposedly a baby riding a turkey? To me all I can see is a freak baby with turkey legs. Is it just me?! Made me giggle so I thought I'd share :) Have a happy one!
November 27, 2014
Thanksgiving Greetings
Sending out Thanksgiving greetings to all of you celebrating this pie-filled holiday. I came across this bizarro image on a 1909 postcard of what is supposedly a baby riding a turkey? To me all I can see is a freak baby with turkey legs. Is it just me?! Made me giggle so I thought I'd share :) Have a happy one!
Labels:
antique,
antique ephemera,
baby,
ephemera,
etsy vintage,
holiday,
holidays,
postcard,
season,
Thanksgiving,
turkey,
vintage,
vintage ephemera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment