February 19, 2010

Couture Collage

So here's a glimpse of the project I've been working on the past couple weeks....Sushipot's Couture Collage pendants. Each pendant is unique and carefully designed with you in mind. Believe me--you won't come across anyone else wearing the same thing when you're sporting a Couture Collage pendant! These pendants are actually quite versatile (dress 'em up or down), light weight (wooden base) and they look good worn on a long chain or wrapped around your neck with a dark ribbon. I've designed these with extra large bails so you can get creative how you wear them or display them when you're not.

I was quite impressed with the photos that Lizzie took of me wearing one of the pendants and will be using her images in the shop listing. We both had a lot of fun taking these pictures :) The first seven pendants of the Couture Collage series will be up in the shop over the weekend but I wanted to make sure all of you had a sneak peek. Now you can wear a Sushipot original if you like!

Here's to a weekend of lots of rest and a little work (hopefully). See you back here on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I really like them, colorful with interesting details. I think they'll be a big hit. The one you're wearing with the fish is way way cool. Lizzie is a budding photog :)
    Cheers,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo!! We'll see...at least they were a lot of fun to make and photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...