June 24, 2011

Floral Endpapers




Aren't these delicate, floral endpapers exquisite and aged to perfection too? I rediscovered them this week while rummaging through my "Extra Special Ephemera That Must Be Used In A Very Special Way" drawer. I'm sure every collage artist has a drawer labeled like this. Am I right?! Anyhow, before I sign off for the weekend I wanted to say a BIG "thank you" for the glowing response to my newest collages on book covers that I shared earlier in the week. Your comments, tweets, emails, convos and purchases mean the world to me. Have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Suzanna, you are my 'she-ro'. I've been following your work for a while now. Happened upon it while cruising thru etsy. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, Thank you for your kind words! Good to have you here in my little corner of the internet-world. Welcome and stop by anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...