skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sushipot
July 22, 2011
Kolor-Blox
Another great set of design blocks from the
Embossing Company
of Albany, New York. First time I've come across a set of these
Kolor-Blox
as the
Color Cube
sets are a bit more common. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Owlbolt
July 22, 2011 at 2:38 PM
really cool!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kim Hambric
July 23, 2011 at 9:05 AM
These are fantastic! I wish I could be paid to sit and play with blocks all day.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've Moved! Find me Here:
Website
Instagram
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Sep 2015 (2)
Jun 2015 (1)
Feb 2015 (1)
Jan 2015 (8)
Dec 2014 (7)
Nov 2014 (14)
Oct 2014 (12)
Sep 2014 (11)
Aug 2014 (11)
Jul 2014 (10)
Jun 2014 (7)
May 2014 (12)
Apr 2014 (16)
Mar 2014 (13)
Feb 2014 (13)
Jan 2014 (16)
Dec 2013 (8)
Nov 2013 (10)
Oct 2013 (14)
Sep 2013 (12)
Aug 2013 (9)
Jul 2013 (11)
Jun 2013 (1)
May 2013 (13)
Apr 2013 (13)
Mar 2013 (14)
Feb 2013 (12)
Jan 2013 (9)
Dec 2012 (6)
Nov 2012 (13)
Oct 2012 (16)
Sep 2012 (10)
Aug 2012 (10)
Jul 2012 (13)
Jun 2012 (13)
May 2012 (19)
Apr 2012 (9)
Mar 2012 (14)
Feb 2012 (13)
Jan 2012 (14)
Dec 2011 (14)
Nov 2011 (19)
Oct 2011 (15)
Sep 2011 (20)
Aug 2011 (14)
Jul 2011 (23)
Jun 2011 (25)
May 2011 (21)
Apr 2011 (21)
Mar 2011 (20)
Feb 2011 (25)
Jan 2011 (29)
Dec 2010 (18)
Nov 2010 (24)
Oct 2010 (27)
Sep 2010 (25)
Aug 2010 (19)
Jul 2010 (23)
Jun 2010 (24)
May 2010 (22)
Apr 2010 (20)
Mar 2010 (23)
Feb 2010 (21)
Jan 2010 (27)
Dec 2009 (3)
Search This Blog
Powered by
Blogger
.
really cool!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic! I wish I could be paid to sit and play with blocks all day.
ReplyDelete