January 24, 2012

Filling Drawers



Remember this metal cabinet I recently claimed for my studio? Thought you'd like to see the drawers are now filled up with inventory and a few of my rotating vintage collections. I didn't realize when we brought it home that each drawer slides out and removes easily--like those old school card catalog files in the library. This drawer-removal feature makes it super handy to quickly make up game parts and game ephemera packets for the vintage shop. All this stuff used to be stored in plastic totes, stacked on a shelf which worked ok but this is even spiffier and more efficient.





6 comments:

  1. Wowza! I love how you hae used this cabinet. It worked out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely -- but how can you part with any of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storage! My fingers are twitchy to get into those drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all the colors and collections together in those drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have it looking so cute now I'm not sure I could sell any of those things, lol! I think I have organization envy now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe! Happy to know y'all are enjoying this peek inside my newly organized drawers. Yes...sometimes hard to let these goodies go but I can console myself by thrifting for more if they start looking empty. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...