May 21, 2012

Sewing Notions






Vintage Sewing Basket Full 'o Crafty Notions

I had planned to spend the weekend doing a bit of spring-y cleaning 'round my virtual shops and....I did! Both shops and this space have a new banner using snippets from 1950's newsprint (a fav of mine). The dust was swept out of the corners 'n off the shelves and I even spruced up my profile pages and re-addressed shop policies--all that nitty-gritty stuff that has been put on the back burner again and again. In addition to cleaning virtually, I did a bit of sorting and cleaning of inventory (including this sewing basket) for my newly re-named shop, Sushipot Vintage (it was time to cast off the old name of Sushipot Parts). AND...before I head off to bed for the night....a BIG thank you to everyone who came out to shop my pendant sale.

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!! I feel guilty now for not updating mine. You shop, might I add, is always SUCH a delight to visit. If I am feeling gloomy or such, and I visit it - just looking at all those brightly coloured pretty things lifts my mood. If I'm happy I just get happier. It's gorgeous. I always want to buy everything - in BOTH stores. You are a wonderful, unique artist. So glad to have connected with you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent upgrade and very clear Shop Policies. I've favorited you rshop - now why did I not do that before??? Happy selling & Arting Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photographs of a great collection of things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words ladies! Means the world to me to get a bit 'o feedback on my images and the changes made in my shops recently. Hope that your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...