January 31, 2013

Hello Friends

Hello friends! I feel I must explain the crickets chirping in this space and over in the shops. It's been a seemingly endless absence and frankly one I would have much preferred to do without. Long story short....we all came down with the flu early last week and are just now slooooowly making our way back into the beautiful routine of daily life. I miss it so much.

Also....if you've emailed or convo'ed me within the last 10 days please know that I am slogging through my inbox and will be in touch with you soon-ish! Thank you for understanding.

6 comments:

  1. Feel better soon!
    Gosh no one is safe from this flu bug.

    I so appreciate the package! It was all so wonderful. Thank you much!!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy!! I'm thrilled to hear you were happy with your package. Can't wait to see your V-day creations :) xo, Suzanna

      Delete
  2. oh Suzanna, hope you kick the bug to the curb, get back to work and then can plan some down time/play time when you are all feeling fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your note Barbara!! I'm kickin' the bug all the way down the street. lol :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer! I'm feeling much better today :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...