March 1, 2013

Winds A'Blowing


The winds a'blowing
Snows a'melting
Change's a'coming 
We're a'moving!!!

Good news my friends...remember what I rambled on about back in January? Well...it's been a crazy couple months with Patrick on the job market but the long process is over and it's official...we're moving to Springfield, Missouri!! Patrick will be joining the Economics Department at Missouri State University this Fall. Now it's time to start a'packing and tie up all those loose ends on that dissertation. Only a couple more months 'till I can officially call him Dr. Scott. hah! Go Bears!

4 comments:

  1. congrats!
    Oh Mo. I miss it so.
    I will be interested in seeing how it goes in Springfield some love it most hate it,lol
    Good luck with it all and I am sure you will make the best of it all.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy :) I'll be keeping you posted for certain!

      Delete
  2. Oh congrats, good luck on your new journey...not too far to come back and visit! Springfield has a great outdoor flea market!! I got my two kitty cats there :) keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelsey! Not to far for a visit at all!! You'll have to look us up if you ever go to the Springfield flea. xo, Suzanna

      Delete