Hello and a happy month of July to you! I don't know about you but I've been really looking forward to this month with its promise of normalcy and the return to daily routines it holds. I've never met anyone who absolutely loves to move and though this was by far the easiest move we've ever made it was by no means "easy" if you know what I mean ;) I'll spare you the details of our DIY moving adventures and just say that I'm happy to be on the flip-side. We're settling nicely into our new abode here in Springfield, Missouri. I'm slowly but surely learning my way 'round the neighborhood to the grocery, post office and home improvement stores. My studio is mostly set up and in working order...the first piece created in the new space was this Movin' & Groovin' collage. Both of the Etsy shops are back open for business so stop by and say "hello" if you happen to be cruisin' on Etsy.
July 1, 2013
Movin' & Groovin'
Labels:
collage,
July,
move,
original collage,
Springfield,
Springfield Missouri,
summer,
sushipot,
suzanna scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Never knew Patrick was so strong! Lol, great collage..glad you are getting settled in.
ReplyDeleteLol! He has hidden super powers ;) Hope things are going well with your own moving plans.
Delete