And...it's June. When did that happen?
And...Patrick defended his dissertation today.
Lizzie is now calling him "Dr. Daddy" :)
And...we move to Springfield in 2 weeks.
Time to get cracking with the packing!
And...today also marks our 13th wedding anniversary.
And...the moving sale at Sushipot Vintage continues for now.
And...I'm going to take a little break from this space 'til next month.
And...I wish you a Happy June :)
See you soon.

Happy Anniversary! Lucky # 13! Hope your move goes smoothly, we will miss you here in the little apple :(
ReplyDeleteThank you Kelsey! We're gonna miss you too :( Good luck on your move too!!
DeleteHappy Anniversary! Wishing you all the best in your move and new digs!
ReplyDeleteHave a great month off!
Amy
Thank you for the well wishes Amy! I'm gonna enjoy my time offline as much as I can. See ya on the flip side ;)
Delete