Children's Picture Dictionary Illustration, 1949
Seven years and three states later (Alabama, Kansas & Missouri) Sushipot is celebrating another successful milestone! A huge thank you for your support over these past years. I'm really looking forward to this next one now that I'm settled into a new studio and have got loads of fresh ideas brewing.
This celebratory 25% coupon code is valid at Sushipot through Sunday, September 22nd @ midnight cst: SEVENYEARS
Pssst...if you haven't yet done so I'd love for you to sign up for Sushipot's official mailing list right here...the 1st email was sent out last Monday and I don't want you to miss the next one!
* * * * * * *
This celebratory 25% coupon code is valid at Sushipot through Sunday, September 22nd @ midnight cst: SEVENYEARS
* * * * * * *
Pssst...if you haven't yet done so I'd love for you to sign up for Sushipot's official mailing list right here...the 1st email was sent out last Monday and I don't want you to miss the next one!

Congrats Suzanna!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Walter!!
Delete