January 19, 2010

Cozy Afghans


Today has been damp, cold and foggy. It's the perfect kind of day for curling up under a cozy afghan with a good book--if I could only find the time! There is an amazing selection of colorful, vintage afghans available on Etsy. Thought I'd share a few of my current favorites. The above knit, patchwork-style afghan at The Vintage Cabin is $26.00.

This chevron patterned afghan at Vintage Marmalade is $38.00.

What an amazing color combination! Teenah Time, $38.00

The calm, muted tones on this one make it a personal favorite: Vintagous, $32.00.

And last but not least, another vintage beauty at Finding Fabulous, $22.00.

Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Great finds with nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love afgahns. Thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...