February 11, 2011

Dear Uppercase



Dear Uppercase,

Let me count the ways I love your pages. You are eye candy for my creative soul. My to-do lists vanish when you appear and so does my cabin fever. It's hard to concentrate on anything when you are sitting there waiting to be read and re-read. I'm seriously considering scheduling 4 vacation days a year. What have you done to me? I cannot grow tired of you. You will never end up in a recycling bin because you are beautiful & timeless. I will collect and keep you forever and ever.

Your admiring reader,
Sushipot

Disclaimer & A Request: I'm not meaning to be creepy or anything. I'm just really taken by this magazine. It's my favorite ever! And....if anyone out there is willing to sell me issues 1 and/or 2 I would pay an arm and/or a leg to complete my collection. Or...I would even love to borrow them for a week to read and promise I would take good care of them and return them (yeah right)!















4 comments:

  1. Yay! My sentiments exactly. :-D
    stbonifacio

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got your copy of Issue 8 already? I'm soooo jealous.

    Then again, I have Issues one and two. I'd lend them to you but you're a bit far away...

    (You might also enjoy Extra Curricular magazine from New Zealand: http://extracurricularmag.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stbonifacio!! I glad to know you feel the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shopping Sherpa! Yes, I am truly jealous that you own issues 1 & 2 ;) Your issue 8 will most likely arrive in your mailbox this week and now you know it's coming so you can schedule that vacation day :) I will go check out this other magazine you mentioned. Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...