March 18, 2011

Spring Break


1960's Children's Workbook Stickers

With the spring equinox right around the corner and Patrick starting his spring break from grad school I've decided to take some time off too. In order to clear up my daily "to-do's" and fit in other fun things like taxes, spring cleaning and park visits I'm going to sign off from this space until Monday, March 28th. Never fear--if you miss me you can still find me via Twitter or Facebook and both shops are still open for business. Take care of yourself and I'll see you back here soon!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great little Vaca from blogland Suzanna!
    Refresh and enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy...the weekend was great and now we're facing taxes head-on. Hope yours was good too. See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful spring break. Love to see you back here soon. Your blog is always such a delight! Beautiful artwork and great vintage finds. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your break was a much needed one and that you enjoyed it!!
    Our starts on Sat.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are so sweet! I did enjoy my break and I'm back as of today. I sure missed being around. Hope your break is going well Cat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...