February 9, 2012

Grey Garden


Smock de Meule by Mother



When dreary weather calls for inspiration it's time to make a treasury! The fabulous Yokoo opened her new shop, Mother, earlier this week so I had to include my latest object of desire--the Smock de Meule. I don't think I've ever considered wearing a smock before but now I have this insatiable urge to wear this one. If I owned it I think I might wear it every day...it would become my uniform of sorts. Let's just say I love Mother! Oh...and be sure to take a look at my entire treasury, Grey Garden.

2 comments:

  1. Grey is one of my favorite colors.. Mother is a beautiful shop, kind of reminds me of The Secret Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret Garden indeed! It does have that vibe. Thanks Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...