December 19, 2012

Etsy Vintage Toys

 


Speaking of vintage toys....there is a plethora of well-loved gems on Etsy. This afternoon I searched through my own shop favorites for the best ones I've discovered over the past months. Probably not time to get these before Christmas but ya never know. It doesn't hurt to ask! 

As for me, I'm still shipping out Christmas goodies. The USPS postal shipping deadline for Priority Mail delivery on Xmas Eve is December 21st so here at Sushipot & Sushipot Vintage if you make a purchase by Friday morning (USA folks) I'll upgrade you to Priority Mail for no extra charge and ship the same day. 

And...I want to say "Thank You" to each and everyone of you who sent Lizzie birthday messages via the blog and email. She has enjoyed these little notes and wants you to know she loves being eight years old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment