With all the gift guides floating around the interwebs these days I thought I'd put together a little list from my own vintage shop to show off the variety of gift-y ideas for those eclectic 'n artsy coffee drinkin' folks in your life. You know....people like me (haha)...come to think of it maybe I want to keep this stuff!
- Perfectly shabby (ie. old 'n torn) paper lanterns
- Collection of slightly dinged up antique tin saucers
- Nicely worn embossed alphabet blocks
- Set of nesting cookie cutter stars from Germany
- Old print block for Montco coffee
- Festive bouquet of old-school, dippy ink pens