September 18, 2014

Eight Years & Counting


Eight years ago I stumbled across a fledgling website named Etsy and decided to pitch a tent under the moniker Sushipot. Little did I know that small action would turn into a full time venture (job!) for me. As Patrick has pointed out so sweetly, I've never held any other job down for that length of time. haha! Working for myself, working from home and working with my hands everyday is a dream come true. And to celebrate these eight years (....and counting!) I'm having a BIG sale on my most popular product:

Sale ends Sept 21 at 11pm cst  

To each and every Sushipot patron around the world....a big THANK YOU for making this my reality.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Suzanna!! I am so glad you did because your beautiful art graces the walls of my home and make it cozy. I wish you many many more years of happiness creating from your hands and home!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy dear! Your kind words mean so much to me. I appreciate all your support and words of encouragement over these past years. xo, Suzanna

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Suzanna! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim! You've been such a support from the very beginning of Sushipot. xo, Suzanna

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Suzanna! I've just ordered some of your lovely art blocks in celebration! And thank you SO MUCH for following me on Twitter today as well!!! Wishing you many more years of success ahead! You are an inspiration to me!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for celebrating with me Betty and for supporting my work!! I appreciate you, your sweet comments and enthusiasm. And....fun to follow along via Twitter too :) xo, Suzanna

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on 8 Fun Years! Thank you for being here if it wasn't for you, I would have never opened my Etsy Shop! Thank you for your advice and encouragement! To 8 More!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelsey! I'm so excited to see your Etsy shop thriving and know that you're having fun too. We miss ya!!

      Delete
  5. Congrats, from a newbie...by comparison! You amaze and I've loved following you for a good while! Here's to another 8! Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Laura!! Have a beautiful day :) xo, Suzanna

      Delete