July 17, 2012

Block Collection In Uppercase



I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of issue #14 of Uppercase Magazine. When I glimpsed the familiar envelope in the mailman's hands this afternoon I zipped out the door to retrieve it immediately.



Yes, I've expressed my undying love for this magazine in the past but this issue is special indeed. I was thrilled when Janine contacted me to put together a grouping of my vintage block images for the Collection spread (see pages 58 & 59 of your issue or you can preview a digital copy here).



Lizzie was just as excited to see the feature as she has arranged many of these block designs for me to photograph. The theme of this issue is all about PLAY and I must say it looks chock-full 'o fun. Now I just need to settle down with a cuppa and leisurely enjoy its pages!



If these vintage block images are making you itch to get your hands on a set of your own I do have some available in the shop right here. Or....you can pick up a set of reproduction color cubes by Froebel right here.



We also love the old-school pennant with the Uppercase slogan of "Creative & Curious" that was tucked inside our package. It will be proudly displayed here at the Sushipot headquarters! And now....I'm going to take a bit of time off to PLAY (and clean up the house a smidgen!) as my parents are headed this way for a visit (Yay for grandparents!!). See you back here next week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! The magazine spread looks awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Suzanna!
    I love those blocks, patterns and colors! You have such a great eye and happy that you and your collection are featured in Uppercase:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...