Have I ever mentioned I love putting jigsaw puzzles together? I finally got down to business and did something with those wooden bits 'n pieces acquired earlier this month. The ol' skittle clown has been hanging out in the studio since way back when. I was kind of on the fence over the pink chicken but Lizzie was quite emphatic that it be included....after all it is her favorite color. As for the title...there are exactly 23 wooden pieces in the puzzle + 1 pink chicken.
April 15, 2013
Twenty-Four Assemblage
Labels:
24,
art,
art object,
assemblage,
assemblage art,
chicken,
clown,
collage,
collage art,
found objects,
pink,
salvaged wood,
skittle,
sushipot,
suzanna scott,
twenty four,
wood,
wood scraps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lizzie is right, the pink chicken does add a lil' somethin' somethin' to the piece. :) Great work of art
ReplyDeleteI'll tell her you said so Kelsey ;) Glad you like it!
DeleteLove it! And I agree, the chicken really pulls it all together.
ReplyDeleteGlad you agree Jo ;) Thanks for stopping by!
Deletewow thats such a great idea. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Rachel! Glad you enjoyed the assemblage :)
Delete