April 15, 2013

Twenty-Four Assemblage


Have I ever mentioned I love putting jigsaw puzzles together? I finally got down to business and did something with those wooden bits 'n pieces acquired earlier this month. The ol' skittle clown has been hanging out in the studio since way back when. I was kind of on the fence over the pink chicken but Lizzie was quite emphatic that it be included....after all it is her favorite color. As for the title...there are exactly 23 wooden pieces in the puzzle + 1 pink chicken.

6 comments:

  1. Lizzie is right, the pink chicken does add a lil' somethin' somethin' to the piece. :) Great work of art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell her you said so Kelsey ;) Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Love it! And I agree, the chicken really pulls it all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree Jo ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. wow thats such a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! Glad you enjoyed the assemblage :)

      Delete